I was on the hunt for the elusive perfect vanity chair. Either the chair was too short, the seat was too small or it was just plain ugly. My FFF posted this little gem and I just had to give it a try. It had a low back and a wide seat.
It just might work.
I mixed up a batch of chalk paint using the same color as the walls in the Master Bathroom and started painting.
While the paint was drying, I tackled the seat cushion. This was a well used little vanity chair. There were no less than four covers stapled over each other on this guy.
I used the last one as a template for my new fabric.
Stapling it on to the seat was pretty easy. I distressed the paint and this guy was done.
I think if I can find a set, I’ll add some casters to make the chair a bit taller, but for now I just added some felt pads to the bottoms of the legs, so they don’t scrape the tile floor.
And in case you were wondering, it is sorta weird to see your bathroom on the internet.